Well, I just recently added a slideshow of the Silent Ripple. You can see a few things that need to be shined up over the summer. I plan on purchasing some new flooring of some kind for her. I'm not quite sure what to get though. Any suggestions of what to put in would be helpfull.....first though I think I will be taking care of the more important things. She's got to come out of the water and have the hull washed. I'll have to double check the rudder and keal. Make sure everything is still in good condition. I'll also probably replace my plastic through hull with a metal one as I understand plastic isn't the best way to go.
If you have any ideas for me please feel free to email them with "boat repair" under the subject heading.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Silent Ripple (Jan 1 2008)
Well, here she is. Like I said though, she's not the most beautiful boat. She's got the tarp over her now for the winter. I'll get a picture in the summer when she looks a bit better.
Baby Seal
We got this really close picture of a baby seal on the dock at Hakai Lodge in 2007.

No comments:
Post a Comment