Google

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Glory of Winter

Well, what can I say? It's winter, not many boating stories for me to tell. I will be getting a picture of my boat next time I'm down there though so you can all see what a beautiful boat the Silent Ripple is.....I say that with a bit of sarcasm. She's not a bad boat but she needs a bit of work....as do most boats after the winter season.
Anyway, hang tight. Once the summer comes there will be lots of interesting boat stories to be told.

No comments:

The Silent Ripple (Jan 1 2008)

The Silent Ripple (Jan 1 2008)
Well, here she is. Like I said though, she's not the most beautiful boat. She's got the tarp over her now for the winter. I'll get a picture in the summer when she looks a bit better.

Baby Seal

Baby Seal
We got this really close picture of a baby seal on the dock at Hakai Lodge in 2007.